Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ATG Lands More "G" ...

Dancin' Dave

Hi Guys,

Here's a couple of pics from the last swim with my ATG. After 8 hours or so in the water I began to look like a shriveled up prune but it was worth it.

14K White Gold Ring with diamond cluster - 14K bracelet (weight 16 grams)
[attachment 274183 09-11-13Finds.jpg]

The rest of the junque. (Looks like the Ice Cream Man lost his scooper and sun glasses)
[attachment 274184 09-11-13Junque.jpg]

Thanks for Looking!
DD

Outstanding!!!:drool::surprised: Beautiful scores! Good to see you got in it and got on it!
Mud

Wow, that is a long swim! That long in the water is a challange to maintain focus and of course the occasional "need" for bodily relief :unsure:. What a nice reward or your effort.
Congrats!!!

Congrats on the very sweet Gold!! I know that had to look good in the scoop! Very well done! Beale.

Outstanding snaggage!! Sure beats the heck out of watching TV all day, doesn't it?

Wow, I should get serious about the water and stop farting around. I walked ankle deep in a creek a few days ago and it was already getting quite chilly.