Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

athletic field turns up class ring!

Went out the other day to the local high school football field. Made a few passes and found alot of clad, and some early wheats deep. All the wheats were 8-11 inches. Coming in loud and clear. Then came the 1941 merc, and the 1938 buffalo. The heat has been terrible so we been going out late evenin. Just after dark 2 friends stoped by just in time to see me unearth a 1996 10k gold class ring. I got the solid 18 vdi, and the bars lined up fat on the spectragraph. I told my friends its either a pull tab or a gold ring. There must be one gold ring in here. My buddy says ya so and so lost his gold ring here. I pop the plug and it was the ring he had been talking about. So i got a finders fee and he got his ring back. Two very happy people. It had been in the ground 18 years, not far from were he had lost it. But the V3i sniffed it right out! Is this common courtesy two give the rings back, people share your opinions, just for statistics! Pics to follow

Congratulations for finding the ring AND returning it. Yes, it is common courtesy to return lost items to the rightful owner, it is a very rewarding experience. Most lost rings and personal items mean a lot more to the person who lost them than what little money the finder could get by selling them. You might want to add your found story to the Good Deeds Forum. http://www.findmall.com/list.php?84