Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ATTENTION PLEASE.....

Digger

Constitutional Patriot
Staff member
The dealers who sponsor these forums would appreciate it if you wouldn't make posts about dealers who don't sponsor these forums. Frankly, I'm getting tired of responding to their emails and moving your posts. Have some respect for those who pay for you to participate in these forums, and for those of us who volunteer to moderate them. Thanks. HH Randy

I it was me who mentioned the other dealer - sorry.

I will make sure I don't mention another dealer again, but for those who make the mistake in the future please show them some respect by removing the other dealer name and leaving the rest of the post in tact. Below is what my post said minus the other dealer name.

I avoid doing business with KellyCo whenever possible. I have been burned too many times.

There have been quite a few, and based on the number of emails I got from sponsoring dealers, the trend seemed to be picking up speed. My point was that there are dealers who support this forum with advertising, and other dealers who may not know there is a Findmall or simply don't care to spend their money so we can enjoy a place to discuss a hobby we love. Those who pay to have this forum should not be disrespected by posts that favor dealers who don't participate here on Findmall. If you have a problem with the way that some of the posts have been moved or removed, let the GUV know as he just may be looking for moderators.

Is there some where on this site to see who the sponsors are.? i would like to thank my dealer publicly but wanna make sure he is a sponsor . Thank you

look on the feedback forum as the 3rd post down list all the dealer that sponsor the forums.