Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ATX or AT PRO

We are talking about two different machines. I can ask easy better for what? VLF and PI are to different worlds of detecting. PI machines are good for non trashy areas for gold prospecting, salt beach hunting in water line etc.

I am looking for a detector that I would use on the beach, lakes and some fields or forest would the ATX be the better choice.

The ATX is a detectors Dream Detector. It's a PI detector with decrimantion. go very deep and will find small Gold chains that most detector miss. The ATX is the best detector Garrett sells .The AT PRO is a VLF detector ,doesn't work well in the salt water, work very well in fresh water. I own both of these detectors. AT PRO $ 700, ATX $2500, your choose.

That is not true. ATX is special machine for special condition only and discrimination feature like Iron Check is kind of addition but not work for 100%. If you are looking relics, coins in normal mineralization ground buy AT PRO.
If you hunting on salt beaches and for gold nuggets on desert buy ATX. Amen.

Because if you compare to VLF detectors like AT PRO you don't have discrimination so isn't possible to use ATX in very trashy conditions.