Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Audio Profiles

gabbyhayes

I'm trying to get a better understanding of the different audio profiles and I'm wondering when/why a person might use the 50 CO over the combined profile.
I assume the FE profiles would be the choice for relic hunters or maybe not???
I guess I'm wondering what the pros are using and why? Will the 50 CO help find more than the 4 CO???
I guess the option to also change the different profiles is alright but is anyone changing the default tones and why?
Thanks for any and all comments.

I use 50 tone conductive in parks with an abundance of modern trash. In my opinion, having the four conductive bins in Combined audio just isn't enough "separation" to keep me from digging a lot of mid-conductive scrap. JMHO HH Randy

Digger said:
I use 50 tone conductive in parks with an abundance of modern trash. In my opinion, having the four conductive bins in Combined audio just isn't enough "separation" to keep me from digging a lot of mid-conductive scrap. JMHO HH Randy

Same here.
All those audio tones have valuable information in them if you can learn what they are saying.

That makes sense....anybody using some of the other profiles and why?

I use combined profile. I like that I can set how low before the FE growls, and that I can decide how wide the conductive bins are. I have a coins profile with a top bin from 39 and higher, and I have an indians profile with the top bin starting at 32.