Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AWESOME Caribbean Hunt

Hey Everybody: Just got back from a AWESOME Hunt. Spent 6 days in the Sun, Sand and Water. Over 500 targets with 15 Rings 5 GOLD, 2 silver, 3 stainless and 5 junkers. 103 pop tops, 50 bottle caps, over 200 coins and plenty of trash. CTX worked great no water leaks (can't say that for my Garrett Propointer's), one leaked and one just went crazy not shutting off. This was my second time here found 9 rings last year including a 3/4 oz platinum.

I treated my CTX batteries and compartment with Impervious waterproofing spray, it's a Hydrophobic water repellent . Saw it on Shark Tank it's for cell phones, but I thought what the heck I'll try it on my CTX. The water just runs off the treated area. No water damage to battery or CTX.

Thanks and HH Jack

wow, thats great! I've had luck in the caribbean but never THAT good! :super:

Wow, congrats!! But no pictures of the beautiful beach?? I hope you also spent some time to take it easy and enjoy the scenery. I am also going to try that Impervious stuff you suggested, thanks for the tip.

Wow!! Nice! I'm surprised anybody is finding anything at all in those areas. The hurricanes sanded in a lot of places and left a lot of good areas with mushy overburden sand that covered the drops that were lost over the summer. I was digging coins 10-12+ inches deep that hadn't even been there long enough to tarnish.