Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

awesome morning

johno

i got permission to hunt a small patch of ground that used to be an old carnival ground. it had been bulldozed 20 yrs ago to make way for a carwash and convience store. theres only about a 80 sq ft area that it looked like maybe it could be close to original ground as could be. it had been pounded hard in its earlier days but i thought id give it a try anyways. its been along time since ive heard the sweet sound of silver. but in a couple hrs i managed a 1959, 2, 1957 dimes, 1953 quarter a half dozen wheaties from 45 up AND 41 WALKING LIBERTY AND A 41 D WALKING LIBERTY!!!! it was unbelievable. there seems to be more but i covered it quick so as not to be to noticed. i found them with the super 12 deepest was around 6 inches. just when ya think things arent workin right up pops the silver.!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to get back with the smaller coil to pick between the junk. gotta love the v3i

Congratulations John, you have a nice honey hole.

Nice going John. ROB

went back today with 6x10 and ended up with16 wheaties and a nice 1941 merc!!!!!!!!!.. it was gettin late and my battery was gettin low . so i called it quits. i cant believe the wheaties that are poppin up. theres not alot of trash so after i pound the area with my current settings ill go back with it super hot an see what happens. when you have an area like this and noone else is there to bother you you can sure see wha the v3i can do.you guys have been saying it all along but i must admit there,s been many a day i was wondering.ive got some real high power lines real close but i think when i crank it up ill try the10dd with tex boost and lower rx. by the way im also usin consistancey. so far 5 silver dimes 2 halves quarter and a handful of wheaties!!!!:bouncy:

i got back to the patch for an hour today, i was kind of hesitant because i just seen the grass mowing people leave and i was worried what id see after their mow job. even though im real careful with my diggin and replacing all dirt and fluffing up the grass. the exceptional dry weather had me concerned. needles to say all my plugs were in place and hardly noticeable thanks in part to the rain last nite. i went ahead and played for an hour with the 5.3 coil an ended up wit 10 more wheats rangin from 1911 to the 40,s. all in all a great hr. targets are thinning out but there,s still targets for sure.i have only dug 2 newer pennies and 1 clad dime. cant ask for much more than that!!!!!!!!!.. cant wait to get back but i think ill take a break for a few days . the 5.3 didnt pick those out for sure. but it was slow goin. rx 11, am 70 ds 92.. 10,dd next. :hot::cheers: