Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"AXIOM"...Garrett's New Release

Yeah, my point being anyone with a phone can do what he does. What finds has he made that are historical, or uncommon even? I'll wait. Hope you have his autograph since you are such a fangirl. I would give you the page numbers in the Equinox book, or links to the magazine articles, but I dont want groupies and you seem to be that type, good day!
No groupie here slick; and BTW, I was replying to your jibber jabber and ranting about how good you are as a detectorist, NOT!!! I do like my Equinox but equally like my Legend. You try and have a nice day and go dig up some "relics" (we just call that crap scrap iron.).

No groupie here slick; and BTW, I was replying to your jibber jabber and ranting about how good you are as a detectorist, NOT!!! I do like my Equinox but equally like my Legend. You try and have a nice day and go dig up some "relics" (we just call that crap scrap iron.).
Yeah, a moron would call a Confederate reed parrot shell "scrap iron", or turn their nose at a Civil war soldiers ID disc. But by all means, keep throwing your panties at beardy for finding common silver coins and costume jewelry 🙄

Ha ha ha!! Looks like I'm living rent free in your head. You something special, probably from Tn, though there's nothing wrong with that. Actually pegged you for a N. Carolinian. Always boasting about "relics" like they're something special. Maybe a dinner fork or something. BTW, what's your preferred detector, you never said.

Whew, I haven't read this kind of back & forth since the early 2,000's. There were some really blistering Brand debates back then. Mostly anti Minelab comments. Most people tend to hunt whats closest to where they live. Like I live no where near any gold fields or near any Civil war fields. So I've had so / so sucess hunting the parks for $ and Jewelry. Amittingly, success is getting harder and harder with each year. I spend 3 months a winter beach hunting / wading and it's still a lot of fun. I hunt an AT Pro, a Infinum , a Vista X and a Tarsacci. The Silver I find Ive Blundered into, Gold even Silver Jewelry is getting scarce. Heck finding fresh dropped Clad is getting rare. Most of my sites are depleted and they ain't coming back. And Technology at this point ( except in the Gold fields ) Is not going to make a big difference in my nitch.

Whew, I haven't read this kind of back & forth since the early 2,000's. There were some really blistering Brand debates back then. Mostly anti Minelab comments. Most people tend to hunt whats closest to where they live. Like I live no where near any gold fields or near any Civil war fields. So I've had so / so sucess hunting the parks for $ and Jewelry. Amittingly, success is getting harder and harder with each year. I spend 3 months a winter beach hunting / wading and it's still a lot of fun. I hunt an AT Pro, a Infinum , a Vista X and a Tarsacci. The Silver I find Ive Blundered into, Gold even Silver Jewelry is getting scarce. Heck finding fresh dropped Clad is getting rare. Most of my sites are depleted and they ain't coming back. And Technology at this point ( except in the Gold fields ) Is not going to make a big difference in my nitch.
Hey, Im not knocking anyone about what they find, you have to hunt what opportunities you have, but a fellow was admonished for "sassing" someones youtube hero so I stepped in the ring. Making a video everyday because you appare tly dont have a job or work for a living does not make you an "expert". Beardy Mcgoober has not even seen the Axiom, yet he makes a video running it and Garrett down, that is petty and low character stuff right there. Then I was attacked for not being a machine "tester" and I pointed out I have many finds featured in Books and Magazines and several Magazine articles published. Im not in this hobby for fame and fortune (well maybe the fortune part a little haha), gold and silver is cool, I like hunting the beaches and swim areas from time to time myself, old houses are fun but 20th century coins are not what I call amazing finds. To each his own, but if you read through this entire thread you will see who fired the first shot. I dont think anyone thay has not even touched this detector can be considered an "authority" 🤣

Last edited:

Check out Paystreak Superfreak's Utube video about the detector before you buy.

Above is the post, in it's entirety that "triggered" McBooty's rage. I love that he feels insulted for spending his life in the pursuit of Cast Iron. My 40 year old Bounty Hunter did a good job of doing that.
Rent free, I'm living rent free in his Frontal Lobe. It's a hoot!!

Well Fred; Paystreak IS an authority IMO; you not so much. I'd like to see your videos for a comparison.
Nope, wrong again. HERE ^ is what I was replying to. If your gonna tell it, tell the truth at least. Good Lord. Trying to make yourself look good and hide your smart@$$ reply just assures me that my impressions of you were correct. You ever find a Civil War Soldiers ID disc with your bounty hunter? How about Spanish Reales?? How about 200 Confederate bullets in a creek ford??? Didnt think so. Go on and find your wheaties and Merc dimes and pretend you are welfare goofybear or whatever your heroes name is 🤣

Last edited:
Nope, wrong again. HERE ^! is what I was replying to. If your gonna tell it, tell the truth at least. Good Lord. Trying to make yourself look good and hide your smart@$$ reply just assures my my impressions of you sre correct. You ever find a Civil War Soldiers ID disc with your bounty hunter? How about Spanish Reales?? How about 200 Confederate bullets in a creek ford??? Didnt think so. Go on and find your wheaties and Merc dimes and pretend you are welfare goofybear or whatever your heroes name is 🤣
I love it!!! You still don't get it. I never heard of you UNTIL you did a Snidely Whiplash and got butt hurt because I had the audacity to ask those thinking about buying the "one trick pony" to look at a honest opinion about a redundant offering. PS/SF has more hours reviewing various detectors than you have behind one. Give it a rest Slick, you've had your 15 minutes.:lmfao:
BTW, don't care one wit what you think you know.

I love it!!! You still don't get it. I never heard of you UNTIL you did a Snidely Whiplash and got butt hurt because I had the audacity to ask those thinking about buying the "one trick pony" to look at a honest opinion about a redundant offering. PS/SF has more hours reviewing various detectors than you have behind one. Give it a rest Slick, you've had your 15 minutes.:lmfao:
BTW, don't care one wit what you think you know.
Who you've "heard of" means NOTHING. HOW Exactly is the Axiom redundant. Please indulge us with your "superior" knowledge. Name what is reduntant on this machine?? You cant. Your idol ran it down and you are regurgitating his thpughts like a retarded parakeet. Im living in your head obviously as you cant refrain from showing your ignorance more and more with every reply. So "slick", speak your own thoughts on the Axiom, if you have any.

Who you've "heard of" means NOTHING. HOW Exactly is the Axiom redundant. Please indulge us with your "superior" knowledge. Name what is reduntant on this machine?? You cant. Your idol ran it down and you are regurgitating his thpughts like a retarded parakeet. Im living in your head obviously as you cant refrain from showing your ignorance more and more with every reply. So "slick", speak your own thoughts on the Axiom, if you have any.
I'd suggest you look up the definition of REDUNDANT, but you still wouldn't get it. Here's a little help characterized by similarity or repetition . Get it!! All machine makers are guilty of this infraction.
BTW, if you have the capacity of reason, look back on page one of this thread; you'll find that YOU clearly jumped bad at me FIRST. You were defending your ole butt buddy Fred, you weren't even in my thoughts. Refute that fact McBooty!!

I'd suggest you look up the definition of REDUNDANT, but you still wouldn't get it. Here's a little help characterized by similarity or repetition . Get it!! All machine makers are guilty of this infraction.
BTW, if you have the capacity of reason, look back on page one of this thread; you'll find that YOU clearly jumped bad at me FIRST. You were defending your ole butt buddy Fred, you weren't even in my thoughts. Refute that fact McBooty!!
So, you cant point out whats redudant on the Axiom at all, got it. And I dont know Fred anymore than I know you, so hes not an "ol' buddy", but you attacked him and tried to belittle his opinion because of ol' welfare goofybears opinion of a machine hes never seen or touched. So whats bad about the Axiom? And dont say price, high end pi gold/relic detectors like the GPX and GPZ range $5 to $7 THOUSAND DOLLARS so this machine may very well be a STEAL. Now, Im not saying it is, because Ive not touched or used it, but Im saying I am going to give it a chance before I start running Garrett down about it.

So, you cant point out whats redudant on the Axiom at all, got it. And I dont know Fred anymore than I know you, so hes not an "ol' buddy", but you attacked him and tried to belittle his opinion because of ol' welfare goofybears opinion of a machine hes never seen or touched. So whats bad about the Axiom? And dont say price, high end pi gold/relic detectors like the GPX and GPZ range $5 to $7 THOUSAND DOLLARS so this machine may very well be a STEAL. Now, Im not saying it is, because Ive not touched or used it, but Im saying I am going to give it a chance before I start running Garrett down about it.
Again; your comprehension skills are null, just like the Garrett junk.
I gave you a definition of REDUNDANT and you apparently don't understand. You're F'n nuts McBooty, seek help. I simply provided a link to a persons web videos and you went nuts. Sorry for your mental problems; you don't own any firearms, do ya?
So, "stop it; seek help"..I love that MJ PSA.

Again; your comprehension skills are null, just like the Garrett junk.
I gave you a definition of REDUNDANT and you apparently don't understand. You're F'n nuts McBooty, seek help. I simply provided a link to a persons web videos and you went nuts. Sorry for your mental problems; you don't own any firearms, do ya?
So, "stop it; seek help"..I love that MJ PSA.
Nope, you cant do it 🤣🤣🤣😭 you can not name anything about the Axiom that is "redundant" (you really love that word) and your hero didnt either thus the reason you call it "garrett junk" but have no explanation as to why. You are the one with the single digit iq pal, and Im sure you dont own any guns because the tv told you "they are vewy bad" 🤪. You should really try thinking for yourself sometime. Highly recommended.

Nope, you cant do it 🤣🤣🤣😭 you can not name anything about the Axiom that is "redundant" (you really love that word) and your hero didnt either thus the reason you call it "garrett junk" but have no explanation as to why. You are the one with the single digit iq pal, and Im sure you dont own any guns because the tv told you "they are vewy bad" 🤪. You should really try thinking for yourself sometime. Highly recommended.
Sorry, I can't help you with your comprehension. What is it that you don't understand about the word REDUNDANT???? My 4th grade niece knows what it means. Look up the word and try to understand that it means numerous things. Get a grip McBooty.

NOW; I get it. You didn't even watch Paystreak's video. If you had you would't need to ask for the meaning of REDUNDANT. You need to refresh yourself and go dig a chunk of Cast Iron; leave the coins to those of us that enjoy actual Metal Detecting. I got a really nice piece of Sterling ~ one ounce Pendant by a maker in Dallas/Fort Worth just last Thursday. Now that's refreshing.

I can’t wait to see the end….😂

Attachments

• 66254664-9B66-4D7A-8B0E-7A09ABBCDB5C.gif
    66254664-9B66-4D7A-8B0E-7A09ABBCDB5C.gif
    34 KB · Views: 112
NOW; I get it. You didn't even watch Paystreak's video. If you had you would't need to ask for the meaning of REDUNDANT. You need to refresh yourself and go dig a chunk of Cast Iron; leave the coins to those of us that enjoy actual Metal Detecting. I got a really nice piece of Sterling ~ one ounce Pendant by a maker in Dallas/Fort Worth just last Thursday. Now that's refreshing.
Why would I watch a video of someone thats never touched this detector? So you admit, you just parakeet his feelings. Got it. Yall have something in common, neither of you know what the eff you're talking about. I see why you are such a fan now.

Last edited:
You are correct Dancer. I'm happy with my GPX 4500, I might only use it 6-8 times a year, but it does what I need it to do (find gold) I mostly hunt parks, as they are closer to home, 30 min drive VS 2-3 hour drive, and lately Ive found more gold and silver rings than nuggets.
I just do not see a need to bash a product until it has been tried. Everyone is different, I might like the new Garrett, whereas others may not.

I’ve been detecting since the 1970’s and have seen and read detector evaluations by many so called experts. What I look at as a valued review is someone who actually has the detector to review, has no ties to the company and is reviewing in a field of metal detecting in which they have a lot of experience. If they don’t meet those requirements I take their reviews with a grain of salt.