Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back in the saddle again!!

BigCatDaddy

At least for a little while this morning. It's been a couple of weeks now since I've felt up to a hunt, but this morning was such a great looking morning, I just had to get out and play in the dirt. I headed over to a nearby park and decided to hunt around the small lake shown below.

[attachment 275784 0_pondpond.jpg]
This park has turned up some intersting finds over the years, but today I decided to just cherry-pick some high probablity signals. I had never hunted this side of the little lake before and was not sure I would find much as I've never seen much foot traffic on this side. I guess there must be some as I got quite a few coins in a couple of hours worth of swinging the AT Pro with stock coil rig.

Here's the cherry pickin's!!
[attachment 275785 0_pondclad.jpg]

It was a great morning both weatherwise and detectingwise!! Can't beat that!!

Nice peaceful looking spot you got there BCD! Nice finds too, its getting cooler out which I hope will help you enjoy this sport everyday!:clapping:
Mud

It looks like a lovely day. There is definately far more to this hobby than just the search for old coins or relics. :)

Nice looking spot, and to have some fun swinging the detector too, congrats.

hh

Jon

I know the feeling. Some days the weather is so nice and the "to do" list is under control, ya just have to get out! Nice going.
HH

Now we can all get some more BCD detecting adventures on our local screen. (hey....they have a new smiley)

The cat on the right is almost identical to one of my cats, Anniekin Catwalker!! Well, mines a bit fatter!!

[attachment 275865 0_fatcatsx2.jpg]

Glad your back swinging take care of yourself BCD

Nice spot and pouch full of change, BCD. Good to hear that it's cooling off and thanks for the cat pics - after all, that's why the internet was invented!