Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back on the river 19 silvers! Lots of barbers! Dime trifecta!

Hit the old spot again and the moon low tide was just what I needed to uncover more coins! I was able to get out farther this spot is tough to wade and dig just too many big rocks so I use only a shovel.
The total was 5 barber dimes 8 mercury dimes 3 rosies 2 barber quarters 1898 1912 one Washington 1951 5 Buffalos 2 v nickels a 1883 Indian? a few musket balls not much clad which is a good thing .
We dug over 50 silvers from this spot just not shiny like coins out of the soil.
Equinox 800
Beach 2
Recovery 7 most coins are shallow and lots of metal
Sensitivity 2
Iron 0
No discrimination
HH
Great job and research…

That's a ton of silver and would be a ton of fun. Congrats!
It is Fun Dave to find a untouched site there’s plenty more just waiting for cooler weather and summer people to go home there’s 3 more beaches along this stretch to detect!

That's what we all need. Keep searching my friends.