Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back on the river for more silver trifecta!

Mark kus

Went out Saturday morning 5 am working the low tide line only had about 2 hours to hunt but managed 7 silver dimes two Buffalo’s and some clad.
Im going in the water there this week with the 6 inch coil it’s easy to swing under water.
Two barbers
1909-1911
Mercury
1917 1937 1943
Rosie’s
1946-1964
Two no date Buffalo’s
Equinox
Beach 2
No discrimination
Sensitivity 25
Iron 0
Recovery 7
Mark

Attachments

• AD79979F-0F27-402C-9B85-12F18D06B36A.jpeg
    AD79979F-0F27-402C-9B85-12F18D06B36A.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 86
Incredible amount of silver coinage Mark!

I’d be tipping a cold one by 7 am if I hit a trifecta like that! I found a Merc and a Rosie stuck together once and that was fun but no trifecta yet, good job!

Thanks It’s been a lot of fun and I still can’t wait to go back probably this afternoon and just hunting in the water as the tides are not optimal at least I’ll stay cool.
It’s just been too hot and dry for land detecting hope you guys can do some water detecting it’s a lot of fun on these hot days !

Another great haul, congrats! I also set the Nox at 0/7 iron and recovery. Your finds recently definitely validate your settings.
Thanks Mike I use those setting because of the amount of iron and junk at this site and most coins are no more than a few inches done some under rocks that I flip over. especially and I like 5 tones because the more tones tends to blend the signals more making it harder and sometimes missing targets calabash notes that on the Deus also.
Mark