Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back to lake st.

Dave400

Got to hunt the old house again.Slowed way down.Hunting in coin and jew..auto sens.I got a lot of unuasal junk in the rear of the house. An old detective badge.A silver spoon with an H. engraved on it Old Company Plating.Then along the side of the yard I hear silver a 1943 Merk. then another 1929 Merk.And another a 1912 Barber dime,I've been over this area 5 times already. How could I have missed them.
Then in the front yard I get a nickel signal, oh yea.. a V nickel 1891,and 1901 What a yard this has been.Gave the home owner her share of the finds,she was very excited with all the finds.She coulden't believe all the history I dug up in a few short hours.More than 90 coins from that yard.Many 1800's Also found a cool old military button Says [ cadet U.S.M.A. ] And lots of other cool relics.Now for the house next door ??? Sending pics hope it works

Whow you are a lucky hunter to find a place that good. GRATS & hope the finds continue I'm enjoying seeing the pictures.

Nice finds dave! Coins and relics!

Yeah, was there a body under it or anything?

The home owner wanted anything related to the house's history.I gave her the silver cuff links cause they had a ( H ) on them.also the badge from the centenial jubilee ( circa 1906 ).Half the silver dimes ( 4 )including the oldest barber 1897 cause it shows the age of the house.HALF THE INDIAN PENNIES (8 )THE OLDEST 1891.Some of the nickles back to 1900.ALL THE CLAD. The lead indian and horse toys.I ended up keeping 15 SILVERS. 2 halves 1908,1898,7dimes back to 1929, 2 V nickles 1891,1901,1 barber quarter 1908,8 indians back to 1883.It was one of the best hunts Iv'e ever had.The home owners decided to give me $ 40.00 for all my hard work digging and cleaning.Not bad at all...She was blown away with all the history I dug up in a few hours.But hey thats the fun of it right ? HH