Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back to normal today.

cwilk

Well two hunts in one week is sort of a record for me lately. I figure I need 30 similar hunts to hit 50K coins lifetime, which I kind of wanted to do in 2011. I started using Garretts in 2007. That would have made it 5 years to 50K which had a nice ring to it. I actually started in June 2007 so 5 year anniversary is coming up toward the end of this month.

Today was mostly clad. The religious medal is marked China and is not silver. A 1948 wheat. I went out trying to find 100 coins and made it to 79 before it got too hot. 2 hours total.

BORING!

Chris

As usual Cwilk, you are killing the clad! The silver will come this for both of us eventually, as well as the gold.

RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH...You gotta get out of the parks and tot lots that have been pounded over the years, and find private properties, and long forgotten paths...
These are the places you will find SILVER and GOLD even...
I was just given a bunch of old topo maps of my area that a old hunter had researched and marked out some spots for me (old schools, Indian Trails, picnic groves, drive ins, etc.).
I hope to be upping my Silver and gold finds soon...We shall see!

HH,