Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back to the demo site today...

fwcrawford

I went back to the old house site today... nothing has been done since the house was torn down about 3 weeks ago.
I searched further from the house some today, but other than a couple old horse tack buckles, it was pretty slow.
I finally decided to try the backyard although the grass is kind of high and clumpy now.
Just before noon, I got a 32-33 on my Equinox, but it was a little funny sounding.
I have gotten several other signals like this here that turned out to be junk and I was not expecting too much here either.
I dug down and hit about a 1' root.. cleared out the dirt and could tell whatever it was, was right under the root.
I began probing with my Lesche digger and for an instant, thought I caught a glimpse of silver and then it disappeared.
I probed a little more and then plucked the dirt out from under the root, and to my surprise it was a nice 1946 WL half!!!
Luckily, I did not hit while probing under that root.
If you look closely at the left hand side of the reverse, there is a small rust stain from that small nail that was also in the hole.
This is only my third one and was a welcome surprise!
I found a few other coins too (mostly copper pennies), but nothing old.
Thanks for looking!
IMG_0530.JPG
IMG_0529.JPG

I mentioned this morning I have faith in you and look what you brought home 😮
She sure is a beauty!! Glad you didn’t hit it with your lesche!

You could of gotten to the silver half much faster if you were carrying this bad boy 🫢😂🤣

Attachments

• E36202F8-867A-4A31-84D8-C37957A48520.jpeg
    E36202F8-867A-4A31-84D8-C37957A48520.jpeg
    239.3 KB · Views: 50