Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back to the old school yard

fwcrawford

I decided to go back to where I tried last weekend, since I had a pretty good day there and today was even better!
I found the first silver dime within about 15 minutes of starting and it was my first coin of the day.
Ironically, I found it where I started at last week, but did not find much then.
Later on I went back over to where I found my first piece of silver last week and found three more silver dimes and some clad.
Later one this afternoon, I decided to go try the area where I found a silver quarter last week.. found one wheat penny near there, then I noticed a cedar tree and a small slope not far away.
It did not look like a likely place to find a coin, which is exactly why I decided to try there and glad I did... I found two silver quarters in one hole, a clad quarter nearby, and then another silver quarter not far away.
Apparently this area did not appeal to others detecting, but it sure paid off for me.
I also found an aluminium token that states 25th ANNIVERSARY.
Not sure what that is about.... same image on both sides.
Got another nice count of clad there too today.
Thank for looking!

IMG_0356.JPG
IMG_0353.JPG
IMG_0355.JPG

You had a fantastic day Felix!!! Lend me your detector and I’ll tune that machine up to find even more silver 🤭

That would be nice!!
I tried last year, but my sites dried up.. had to start looking for new sites.. think I found one!!:D
😬😬😬 there’s nothing left there 🤭

:lmfao:
Oh yes it is too....I need to go back and find all those nickels I left!! :rofl:
That’s where you should be spending your time...get every last nickel in that school yard 🤭

That's a dream day for sure, like taking a trip back in time to the 1980s.
Thanks for planting the silver for him 🤭🤭

also, if you don’t mind can you plant twice as many for me? 😁 Thanks buddy!!