Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back to the old school...

gunwolf

ran the e-trac with 13" coil sensitivity maxed out at 30... not much silver this time but I know it's there. a few interesting keepers... two more heart shaped charms, a military button, a cool 1930's special sales service award Saturday evening post token, and a first for me... a small matchbox sized car with "zylmex D36 lot 6 Europa Hong Kong" on the bottom???? a Firestone bicycle badge, and a hinged lid from what could be an old copper compact case. the Silver Washington and wheats came from the fairgrounds which I hit yesterday morning.
TFpgpb2.jpg

uYcTWWI.jpg

6Y1SsIv.jpg

lQ2vpg5.jpg

JNxD8Eo.jpg

Good work! The non coins are interesting finds and reflect the history of that area, be it all different.

You got a good count of clad.. might be worth checking some dates to see old they are.. may give you an idea about how much the site has been detected.

You got a good count of clad.. might be worth checking some dates to see old they are.. may give you an idea about how much the site has been detected.
had about 5 Quarters that were 1965 and up. I had 2 1965's.. the oldest dimes were 1966 and 1977 I know there is silver there but the area is so big I'll have to grid small sections at a time...

had about 5 Quarters that were 1965 and up. I had 2 1965's.. the oldest dimes were 1966 and 1977 I know there is silver there but the area is so big I'll have to grid small sections at a time...
That is a good sign…good luck!!!

Nice recoveries! That site seems promising for more good ones.

Gunwolf, that Firestone bicycle tag brings back some old memories for me, my first bicycle was a Firestone that had all the bells and whistles plus it even had a headlight.
So happens that I ended up working for Firestone for 34 years.

Gunwolf, that Firestone bicycle tag brings back some old memories for me, my first bicycle was a Firestone that had all the bells and whistles plus it even had a headlight.
So happens that I ended up working for Firestone for 34 years.
send me a PM with your address and I will send it your way... at least it will be enjoyed...