Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back to the same field - new bucket list coin

Awesome and hard to find...............:clapping:

Beautiful find and awesome condition ! I took out my book. It's a silver three cent piece. 75/25 silver/copper content. They have it listed at .80 grams. It must be hard to find indeed.

In this field, anything above iron gets dug. On the f75 it's id was mostly 40 at its depth of 4 to 6 inches. Not many coins ring there, so thought it was a button. When I called Ozzie over, since he has the older model f75se, I put it under an inch of soil and had him check it first. He immediately said button too.

Sweet!!!!! Congrats on the great coin... I'm still waiting to finding my 1st 3¢ piece

Now that is a cool coin to find! Did you do your happy dance in public or in secret? HA
Congrats.

HH
Mike

Mike Hillis said:
Now that is a cool coin to find! Did you do your happy dance in public or in secret? HA
Congrats.

HH
Mike

Mike,
no happy dance...the corn stalks are all askew... a wrong step and get skewered by one !

Sweet find in that condition!
Congrats

Tom

still looking 52 said:
Looks beautiful, what exactly is it? I can tell it's an American coin but that's about it.

Heres a link that will help. https://www.ngccoin.com/coin-explorer/three-cent-silvers-1851-1873-pscid-20/1853-3cs-ms-coinid-13667