Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back to the wood s with the Outlaw

GunnarMN

Went back to keep griding the woods, on my way a gopher was digging right in the road, so i had to set a trpa for that guy 1st then to the hunt still getting things no silver yet [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyAA5-cxIak[/video]

I am skunked with silver too this year. It's just a matter of time and we will hit the jackpot!

Another fine video production. With the age of the relics you are finding, I feel it is only a matter of time before you find a coin from the same time period. - Jimmy

I shure hope so the hunters where poor as well.

Gunnar doesn't use extreme tactics like Bill Murray in Caddyshack but he does send them to the same location. (the big hole in the sky)

pulltaber said:
Good job I think your are getting close to some old silver.What did you do with the gopher?

Habanero said:
Yeah, did you get the gopher? All that comes to mind is Caddyshack:rofl:

Pull tabber I feed the gopher to the crows, they just love them in fact I watched the crow grab the hole gopher and fly away with it . the crows follow me around and keep an eye on me they know I am thear feind, I dont shot crows because they are the garbage colectors and do no harm .

Thanks for the great video Gunnar. You ever cut yourself probing with your hands?
From above "what did you do with the gopher?" He poked it with a stick. Didn't you watch the video? :crazy: Just kidding

Ya i have cut myself a few times, the dirt hear is very lomy and soft

Gophers make a fine meal.:surprised: I caught 32 of them in one week a few years ago, They were having a big party in my garden, and well the party is over.:goodnight:

Sorry did not catch the very end of the video where you showed the gopher but saw the hunt. Watched it again though and sure enough, answered my own question! As always, I enjoyed your video (all of it this time around!) and appreciate you taking your time to put them together. Do you take the whole gopher in to the land owner or part of it or where/how do you collect your $2? Just curious is all; we don't have those here that I know of but we get those tiny little yard moles. They don't do much damage, but the rat terrier sure does digging up the yard going after them!

Rat dogs are cool . no i just cut off the feet, and goet twenty to a bag for 20.00 i have about 70.00 of feet now and you take them to the town meeting and fill out forms and they send money in the mail and i have traped over 4000 in 6 years so it has put some money in my pocket they are why most of the targets are buried so deep around hear you would not beleive the weeel borrow loads of dirt they push up the feilds get so bumpy you can not drive over them I had to make roads like the Romans did and thats how i concered them just a few digging nowdays as i have only got 4 this year i used to get 25 every week or more

It looks like your efforts are having an effect on the population then; you and whomever else is trapping them. Good news for the land owners but a decline in business for the trappers unfortunately. Can't wait to see what you video next time; I just know some coins are bound to be coming your way soon. It's like gold jewelry for us park/lake hunters; you dig enough junk and eventually you get a nice reward!