Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back to what we are here for...RECENT V3 FINDS!

It seems to me that while other forums on Findmall have a lot of "today's finds" posts, the V3 forum has very little of these types of posts. Nearly all of the posts here were informational until the V3i fever started to spread.

Now it seems like most of the threads are related to White's policies rather than useful information. While the V3i looks like it has some great features, I have decided to pass on the upgrade offer for the time being. I am loving my V3 more than ever, and see no big benefit to be gained.

That being said, I am guilty of being one of the people who has not posted V3 finds, so here are my best finds from March & April. (Jan & Feb were snowed out this year, but I feel that i have made up for lost time.)

Enjoy!

OLD GOLD!
P3060002.JPG

OLD SILVER!
1851%20Trime.jpg

OLD COPPER (KG II HALFPENNY):
P3080002_01.JPG

OLD BUTTONS:
P3280001.JPG

P4250004.JPG

P4280004.JPG

P4110004.JPG

P4180005.JPG

P4180006.JPG

P3010012a.JPG

OLD RELICS:
P4180003.JPG

P4280002.JPG

P4250011.JPG

P4250010.JPG

P4250001_01.JPG

P4050011a.JPG

OLD DOG:
P3080014.JPG

Lots of great finds Neil and I LOVE that dog............:laugh:

Good to see some pics! ! need to get off the stick and get some on here. Is that dog playing football?:)

:clapping: :clapping::clapping: What I like to see. Rob

THAT IS WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT !!!!!!!!
Nice to see some great finds on the V...What is that old Gold? a carved coin?

thanks for sharin,
utahshovelhead

utahshovelhead said:
THAT IS WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT !!!!!!!!
Nice to see some great finds on the V...What is that old Gold? a carved coin?

thanks for sharin,
utahshovelhead

It is actually a brooch circa 1850. On the reverse are the initials L.H. You can see where the pins were.

P3060006a.JPG
P3070004.JPG

Nice finds. I am another that has not posted finds. I found a 1875 seated dime a few weeks back. I am also waiting on the upgrade most likely wil do so in the winter months when I don't go out in the snow. LOL.

helix-2000 said:
Nice finds. I am another that has not posted finds. I found a 1875 seated dime a few weeks back. I am also waiting on the upgrade most likely wil do so in the winter months when I don't go out in the snow. LOL.

I may do it later in the summer. The mosquitoes and ticks are getting really bad, so my season may be getting wrapped up a bit early this year!

Beautiful finds Neil! That gold piece is gorgeous. I'm plannining on finding some really nice relics like that this year.
HH, Aaron

Nice finds and enjoyed seeing them ... but really ... did you need to scold everyone for posting information about the V3 and discussing how they use it?
I really enjoy hearing about how others are using their V3 and how they are setting them up for different situations.

Anyone wanting to shut down an area from metal detection gan get plenty of ammunition right here.
Just show the photos of all the goodies dug up and say ...
"see what valueable artifacts those treasure hunters are stealing from our parks and school yards".
"Those items belong to the public and they should not be allowed to tear up our grass to get them".

Any committee of politicians not getting their share would shut you down in a heartbeat.

Keep on posting your fabulous finds.

Willee said:
Nice finds and enjoyed seeing them ... but really ... did you need to scold everyone for posting information about the V3 and discussing how they use it?
I really enjoy hearing about how others are using their V3 and how they are setting them up for different situations.

Anyone wanting to shut down an area from metal detection gan get plenty of ammunition right here.
Just show the photos of all the goodies dug up and say ...
"see what valueable artifacts those treasure hunters are stealing from our parks and school yards".
"Those items belong to the public and they should not be allowed to tear up our grass to get them".

Any committee of politicians not getting their share would shut you down in a heartbeat.

Keep on posting your fabulous finds.

I was not scolding anyone who posts valuable info, but I think we all were getting tired of hearing about how they felt about the upgrade. If your were active in this forum you would know that I am one of the more active participants in sharing V3 information. I learn from the info, and share what I learn with others.

Personally, I never worry about what you said about being "ganned" :laugh: . In fact I am a commissioner of my local historic society. If we had law that required that all artifacts of historic interest needed to be reported I would gladly do it! Banning is done out of ignorance. I am not necessarily against regulation. Some municipalities, such as NYC have very specific policies about detecting in the city parks.

Finds: My recent finds have been mostly clad coins, a few wheaties, one silver wedding band, a brass medallion, and a few other odds and ends. I need some better huntin' spots. :)

Upgrades: I sent mine in today. The pod screws had popped out, and it was making me nervous, so I figured I might as well get it all done while I was at it. I'm already having withdrawals -- hopefully it will be back soon. :)