Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Backpack For XP Deus ???

Rick73

I was curious what would work good for a backpack that will hold the 9 and 11 inch coils, WS4 and remote, pin-pointer etc.
It does not need to be a XP Deus brand.

I've been using the Minelab bag. Coils fit with the stems attached, Plenty of room and pockets for gear. Backphones and controller go in a compact camera case for a bit more protection. The pack is decent quality and padded enough so wearing it for the day isn't bothersome.

NYNURSE said:
I've been using the Minelab bag. Coils fit with the stems attached, Plenty of room and pockets for gear. Backphones and controller go in a compact camera case for a bit more protection. The pack is decent quality and padded enough so wearing it for the day isn't bothersome.

Treasure Classifieds has one (Minelab) listed for about half price.

I use a 5.11 All Hazards prime. (Made from Nylon)

The compressed detector and shovel hang on the outside, lots of room for gear inside and makes for a compact unit. Has MOLLE webbing.

If you want to put the whole machine inside the bag, you'll need a pretty big one.

Still wondering why nobody pick up the production of the MILSPEC Deus Backpack.
Its was expensive $150 but was perfect.

The Milspec one I saw about three years ago looked great, but can't seem to find them now.

Here is a video review of the MilSpec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkGQfzb9xF4

I decided to get the Minelab backpack for my hike in hunts instead of the XP backpack - glad I did - the Minelab holds a lot more gear.