Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Barber Streak

Sooper Dave

My last few hunts I've been able to find some nice coins and a few have been Barbers. I went back to an old school spot that I have permission for. The old school has been gone for a long time and has been good to me. I was able to dig a dime trifecta with the 1916 Barber dime and dug a beutiful 1908 Barber quarter. I went to another old school spot that is long gone and got the 1916 Barber dime and a WWII era Lieutenant's bar. A few years ago I dug an awesome Army eagle hat pin from this site. I am pretty sure soldiers were using this spot during the maneuvers that were done here during WWII. My last hunt I was out looking for Civil War relics without any luck but ended up with another Barber dime that was in a spill with 3 bufflalos and 2 wheats. They were not in the same hole but in a 2 foot area so it was fun digging each coin out.

8WLTu3T.jpg

5OuovtW.jpg
Zo09qxP.jpg

RsDKZYR.jpg
pvu26Qn.jpg

Gotta love those older profiles on the coins!!! Nice hunt!!

Congrats on the beautiful barbers!!

Nice Dave! Good to see you posting it's been awhile. Nice looking quarter.

What is the coin with the “10” on it?