Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Barber!!!! :super:

jjaddict

Went back to the city owned property, and on my very first signal, scored a sweet 1916s Barber dime, full liberty, best condition Barber I've found. It was right next to a plug I cut a couple days ago. Put me back on track for my one silver a month goal.

Went to the bank today, and scored a '69 Kennedy half, I love tellers that think that '64s are the only good ones :) This same teller that last time told me that the halves I was getting "aren't worth anything" in a snotty voice. That's two times in a row that she's given me a 40% silver half hee hee....her ignorance is my bliss.

Hope everyone is scoring some sweet digs! HH!!

Good going JJ.:hot: Don'y ya just love people and their 'arrogant ignorance'. Scored me the same coin as you couple months ago. On city property also....lol
Now all I need to keep up with ya is a 'snotty teller' with a half dollar attitude.

Thanks!

Went back again today for an hour, and scored again!!!! 1918d Mercury dime, absolutely perfect, looks uncirculated, I can only make out one very fine surface scratch, beautiful!! Kind of a weak strike though. Will post some pictures when I get off work tonight.

Nice finds

Thanks Pat, Jim and I went out today and hit up a stretch of city owned properties, a 30 foot section of sidewalk was torn out and I scored my first V nickel!! A little birthday luck is always nice. Got a couple wheaties to go with it, but no silver. Will post some pics after I get it cleaned up a bit more, pretty crusty, a 1908 from what I can tell so far. Only have a couple more coins to knock off the wish list for the year, but they won't be easy. Might try and sneak out for an hour or two Sunday morning.