Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

BASEBALL DIAMONDS?

I was walking through the county park,and i was lookng at the baseball diamond area all that soft loam dirt that they rake with the machine.And was wondering if you guys find it worth while or not to metal detect?

Around the edges where spectators gather has been a good place to find coins.

I hunt a few around where I live. The principal at the schools gave me permission but I wait until season is over. Found a lot of clad, necklaces, and a few rings. Where the teams warm up and shade trees are good places and around bleachers concession stands. I'll check them out anytime I'm around. But I just wait for season to close before going on the main playing fields. You should'nt have a problem getting permission. If I find something like a class ring or religious medallians anything that seem to be personal I check with their lost&found. Good PR. Hope this helps. HH :minelab::detecting:

Concession stands areas and bleachers and the like where onlookers gather produce the best..In many areas jewelry especially gold chains have to be removed so pickings are slim. Probably the first base areas should be the hottest area...

I also hunt around the side lines. Bleacher areas and find a bunch of clad. I do the same with football fields, Beale.

Where they sit with the equipment,spectator area,and in the field where they jump and fall to catch the ball.

thanks for the answer guys I will give it a shot,and let you know what I find. :clapping: