Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Batteries - lots of batteries

David-Edmonton

I can't believe how many batteries that people at my work throw away throughout the year. I can only assume they don't bother testing all the batteries in their devices. If the device doesn't work then they just toss all the batteries. One battery could cause the device to go off. The first picture shows them all and the box that I set a side for proper battery disposal for everyone.

1st Picture

The second and third picture just show a bit of a closeup of the different brands - no biggy.

2nd Picture

3rd Picture

The fourth picture consists of mostly AAA batteries which I really don't have much use for back home except in remote controls. It also shows the rechargeables (AA and AAA) that I am going to try to bring back to life using that MH-C9000 charger. A few of them still show full charge. I have a pair of Energizers and a pair of Duracells already going through a break-in charge.

4th Picture

The fifth picture is my old school tester.

5th Picture

All these batteries (plus the small bin I have set aside back home from the previous year of battery testing definitely will keep me from buying any new ones for a while. I am still going to try those Eneloop AA batteries I ordered though to see if they are as good as people say. I also still have those Imedions (4x AA) that came with the unit. I'll be using most of these batteries with my metal detector this year to see how this all plays out. I am curious on how long they will last me - together in sets of 4 (keeping the brands the same just to avoid problems).