Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Batteries?

Cos

How long do the batteries in the WM 08 Wireless Audio Module and the ML 80 headphones last? In other words, how many times can you re-charge them until they need to be replaced? Do they have batteries that can be replaced or do you simply have to buy totally new units? The WM 80 Wireless Audio Module is especially extremely expensive. You could literally purchase a low-end Vanquish for the cost of the WM 80 module. I hope someone out there has an answer for me. Thanks.

Where can you buy a Vanquish $100 ?. By batteries get recharged about three times a week for two years. Still going strong.

True, but you can buy unused/unwanted WM08 modules virtually everywhere (including this site) for $75.00.
(Which probably defines a proper new value of about $100 to $150.)

...And, yes....$259 is ludicrous.

The jury is still out in my opinion. I received one of the early units and have used relentlessly and cant tell any decrease in run time between charges.
Not the same by any means but my ctx batteries are 5 plus and going strong.
HH Jeff