Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

battery life

Can anyone tell me how much run time I should expect from my new battery that came with my E-Trac. Its a NiMH 9.6V 1500MaH I fully charged it for about 18 hours the first time out and going forward I only seem to get about 4 hours run time out of it, I thought I would get much more than that.

I had the same problem with the 1600MaH pack, but after a few hunts and recharging each time, I now get around 6 - 10 hours from the pack. When the pack gets down to 1 bar on the display I change it out for the spare pack with the AA's in it.

I use 8 AA rechargables in the extra battery pack that came with the E-Trac, in that I use 8 2700MaH batteries, this pack will last around 20 - 28 hours before it's flat out of juice.

Because it will run a long time at one bar before getting to low to use.And as stated the batter pack will do better after a few full charges...

I can run for 5 hours and still have two bars left. Never been out long enough to make it go completely dead.

Yup - I had the same experience the first time out. Read the manual again and it said they gey better after going throug a few cycles. They are very solid now after 5 charges

Arnie

also make sure your backlight is not on unless you need it. kinda hard to see if its on in the daytime, but that would make it drain batteries faster.

Mine is close to two yrs old now and I have a million hours on it (well it seems like it...lol) and with an overnite charge i can hunt all weekend easy.....12-15 hrs