Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Battery life???

Bud-sc

For someone who never owned a Deus what is or wat would be the battery life for the coil, headphones, and unit for the Deus 2???

I think it says somewhere in the owner's manual. I don't have a number but more than ten hours for sure.

Remote is quite long I think I saw 20 even 30 hours depending on headphones or speaker and other variables. The WS6 is more like 12 and coil about same. I hope I’m remembering correctly.

Battery life varies with type of headphone, speaker on/off, or what modes you use. Here is the chart from the manual.

Charge time is listed as approx. 3 hours

Attachments

• Battery life.jpg
    Battery life.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 73
If you are referring to the batteries themselves, I've had mine in my Deus since new in 2012 and no problems...Knock Wood...
It's saved a LOT in not buying AA's 8 at a time every couple of hunts.