Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Battery Logo

mickfin

Anybody paint the Minelab Logo on the Battery box, Paint will wear off in time??? Thanks , Mickfin

not exactly sure what you mean. I can tell you that the Minelab logo on mine is pretty beat up.

I really don't think it will hurt the over all performace of the maching in the long run, so let it wear. :detecting:

It wont hurt the performance its just a matter of pride, Has anybody tried panting the logo white??? Mickfin

I hear Minelab is issuing an update to address this issue...

:poke:

:lol:

You THINK?? KGman I think on this one wear on are own???? Any ideas??? Thanks , Mickfin

you know a lot of us are snowed in when we are just talking about the paint on the detector

Snowed in Like that cold white fluffy stuff??? Just thought somebody did a fix with the Logo, Thanks , Mickfin

GKMan said:
you know a lot of us are snowed in when we are just talking about the paint on the detector

Exactly!:drinking:

My battery logo is still perfect, however, the "CTX3030", just below Minelab on the left side of the case is almost gone.......probably because that part rubs on my belt. Mick, if you would quit standing it up on the battery end in the sand and mud this wouldn't happen.

Once the last bit of paint is gone, you will only have about half the original voltage.......it will really degrade performance. :pinnochio

Stay safe, Dude.

I've barely had my CTX a month and I also just last night as a matter of fact, noticed the logo on the left side
is worn halfway off already too. The battery logo is still good. Like someone said, it will make no difference
performance wise , I was just a little suprised that in making an expensive machine that the paint would wear off so quick! Who knew that when they designed an expensive water machine that they would use watercolor...

my battery logo is almost gone also, I think it comes from installing the battery, I'm sure it could be re-painted if you took the time and care to make it look good, but for me as long as the machine still finds the good stuff I won't worry about it unless I decide to sell it LOL.

Roland wen I store her in the Gun safe I stand her on the coil, Like someone sad using the Battery in N out????
Mick

Beats me, Mick. Mine still looks like new.