Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

battery numbers

oneill

Would someone be kind enough as to give me the correct specification numbers for the 9 inch coil/also the Remote control of the XP Deus

You can go to ejtechgroup.com and key in the search window this number 742045 and you will see this is a 3.7 V 630 mah lithium polymer battery 7.4 mm thick by 20 mm wide by 45 mm long. The coil control and headphone all have the same battery.

Can I ask if these batteries are the ones specified by XP because I remember reading somewhere about being careful not to overdo the capacity as this could cause problems. Sorry for the checkup. oneill

Yes they are the ones specified by XP. They may not be available through the site I mentioned however. As with most lithium batteries, charge time is critical and should be monitored to prevent over charge or over heating as it can lead to fires or explosion.

Hi again are these the same batteries in the COIL and also The Remote, because I don't use the headphones.regards, oneill

Yes they are all the same. I answered that in my 1st response to your query. You can replace them yourself if you are good7 with your hands. The one in the coil is sealed and is recommended it be sent in to be changed by qualified service people and to maintain warranty, becauce u have to cut out a little panel and reseal it to replace that one. Risky business!
These batteries are very efficient and last and last. Should go a good 5 yrs.

Thanks again for your help which is much appreciated,there seems to be a high level of concern over these batteries in the Uk,Xp could help with giving info as to where they can be bought from, that would put a feather in their cap.Ensure that the battery you buy is not over the mah requirement as this could cause huge problems.I might mention that on the UK Blog there are some photos of the Remote rear end which shows how the battery can be installed, this is of huge assistance to those of us who like to do things for ourselves very carefully I might add.