Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Battery to connector seal for Excalibur

I tried to find that part number..... can you message me with a web page?

dewcon4414 said:
I tried to find that part number..... can you message me with a web page?

Dew,
I had to send them a pic of the gasket to get the part #. It is a special order item. After I ordered the part, I callled them back to see if it would be ok to share and was told that it was ok to do so.

Here is the message that I received ...

Hi Bill,

This is a special order item, part number 0017, MSRP $3.00 each. It can be ordered through our office at the number below. Our office hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm ET.

Regards,
XXXX

Ikelite Underwater Systems
50 W 33rd St | Indianapolis, IN 46208 | USA
(317) 923-4523
ikelite.com

Talk about relief!:detecting:

Here is the hours of operetion correction that was sent to me ... "Our new office hours: Mon-Thurs 10-6, Fri 10-5 ET.".

I wondered why I could not find the part anywhere. I searched every page they had on their site. Thought maybe I was not looking at the right web site.

Thanks For the Information.

GeorgeinSC said:
I wondered why I could not find the part anywhere. I searched every page they had on their site. Thought maybe I was not looking at the right web site.

Thanks For the Information.
You are welcome!

Daddy...... once you get one in please take a pucture of it so we can see it. Id like to see if its just a solid gasket. Did they email you a pic if it? Once you get it.... let us know any difference please.

dewcon4414 said:
Daddy...... once you get one in please take a pucture of it so we can see it. Id like to see if its just a solid gasket. Did they email you a pic if it? Once you get it.... let us know any difference please.

They did not send me a picture of it. I'll post a picture as soon as I receive them. I ordered four.

Still, not a word or anything else from Minelab .... Thank you, Ikelite, for your excellent service!