Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Be careful....

Downdeep

The little rubber plug on the wireless module will pull right off if you unknowingly have ahold of it when you pull out the charging cord. :rage:

Downdeeper thanks 4R the heads up??? Mickfin

Yep, ripped it off of my WM too.

I see it as a poor design. There is a small lip on the top side of the rubber plug. I was getting ready to charge the WM and without looking I felt this lip and used my fingernail to pop it open. Once it came off I thought, funny, last time I did this the little rubber plug was connected. I take a closer look to see that the indent for releasing the plug is on the side!!! Dangit!
Take a look and a feel. Do you guys have this lip on the top side of the rubber plug that can be very easily confused as the plug release?

I would like it fixed but since it was my doings I think I'm just going to live with it and hope I don't lose the plug.

Mine is also missing, not sure when it happened, or where it is.
Now I am nervous things will get in their and hurt something.

I'm considering modifying a cell phone belt case to put the module in. One that has a flap that goes over and secures with Velcro. I plan on melting a hole through the flap for the headphone cable if needed, though my sunrays have a 90 connector so it may not be necessary.