Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

BE CAREFULL

hershey1

Getting time to hit the woods relic hunting. Archery season is opening in many states with either sex being legal. So wear something that can identify you as a non-deer or hog species. Good luck to all my fellow hunters whatever you are after and do be carefull. If Moderators need to move this fine the thought just hit me HH :minelab:

Wow, women can bowhunt now?

n/t

Who knew!?

VOTE! You mean they're teachen dem to read? Whoda thunk......

Now they're even turnin' dem loose with weapons in the woods. I'm fixin to get concerned......

:wacko: Ouch! Hey honey I was kidding! :help:

There is a lady bow hunter out here proberlly one of the best male or female on her 67 pick-up it is writin .... I can shoot the hair off a fly,s as% at 300 yards .... :rofl: wow that is pretty good . Jim

ha ha ha - you guys are too funny. Thanks for the warning and good to know. I should take up bowhunting. I would love it.

alex-ross-woman-archer-july-22-1944.jpg

This makes no sense! No matter what I wear, I'm commonly mistaken for a hog. As far as being in the woods relic hunting, archery, or either sex, I'd of course prefer sex..., unless its with a relic...then I guess archery is OK...hows about a warning for totlot hunters to dress like a clown so as not to scare the children? Or inner city park hunters to wear something "coppy" to not get beat up and robbed...no matter, i'm sure most of us look like a poor homeless bum with a weedwacker, and as far as I know, theres no open season on bums except in Miami....anyway, thanks for the warning and hilarious response op.
Mud

Yeah but I'm thinking women must use special bows. That pretty lady in the picture only has a bowstring from her hand to the top of the bow. Nothing below her left arm. Like many things involving the fairer sex it will probably remain a mystery to us poor men.

I think the string is hidden by her ample bosom. It must really string when she releases. I would think it would be enough force to rip out her piercings.

And mudpuppy don't feel bad about being mistook for a hog. The only time I went beach detecting, a bunch of kids tried to push me back into the water.

This thread may have gotten off track.

No, no, no DON'T TEACH 'EM TO BOW HUNT!!!----They'll be out huntin us (again)--same as they're doin with detecting!! :lmfao:

"poor homeless bum with a weedwacker" OMG! I'm afraid I resemble that remark!

Thanks guys for one of the funniest posts ever! LMAO

Yeah, we can do that too! Hey, we can even type with two hands, WITHOUT looking at the keys! :devil::rofl: