Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beach day

bwstephen

After a slow rain all day I finally was able Togo beach hunting at 7:00 PM. I am sure glad I went and was pleasantly surprised to find four ring, the last two being a wedding and engagement ring. You just never know what you may find.

Attachments

• IMG_0171.jpeg
    IMG_0171.jpeg
    578.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0170.jpeg
    IMG_0170.jpeg
    862.1 KB · Views: 81
What a day! Did you hunt the dry sand or near the surf?
I couldn’t get down on low tide but just a few hours late. I got down to the waters edge and boy was I surprised. That is the second engagement and wedding band set I found this year. It makes you want to come back all the time.

Taking my detector to the OR coast end of the month, hoping to elevate from pulltabs to rings. Who am I kidding, everybody seems to wear rubber rings these days…..

Nice finds Man I just love the beach I’m going to start detecting at night there before the beach sweepers!
Never found a wedding band before but quite a few gold rings
Mark

My wife and I are headed to Tybee Island next Tuesday. Hunts such as the one you had gives me hope and makes me look forward to the trip all the more. Congrat's to you on a great day beach hunting.
good luck, never been to Tybee Island. hope you have a great time.