Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beach Hunts and Monster Ring Return

unearth

My three previous beach hunts have been hot and cold. Total clad count for the three hunts is around $12 to $15. Really not much to brag about! The stand out hunt was the second one. I found, probably, the best ring I have ever found!! And, it was a RETURN!! The first pic will be the ring I returned. Princess diamond on top of about 30 to 40 other diamonds down both sides of a 14K gold ring. For the returned ring, I was led to the area by the woman's boyfriend and he knew exactly where the ring had been lost. It only took me about two minutes to find the ring, and then, when I saw the ring in my scoop, I wanted to KEEP IT!! It's the best ring my scoop has ever scooped. The woman was EXTREMELY happy to get the ring back!

The second picture is from the third hunt where I found two gold and one junk ring.

Today's beach wasn't as good as yesterday's gold day, but still a fun day. I got $5.75 in clad. Bling was the prominent item today. I got a pair of Cheap Eyewear Sunglasses, a Momotaro knife, three fishing weights, three junk rings, two junk pendants, one junk earring, two keys and one key on a junk chain, and canine tags. Can't find out anything about the knife but the Sunglasses are an LA based company.

Nice return man great for the hobby