Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beat up barber!

Mark kus

Hunting has been slow so I decided to stay very close to home in the shade of a older school which I only stayed for about an hour.
Dug the 1903 Barber dime deep under a big rusty nail signal was a low tone! Then 2 ft away the deep Indian.

I also dug a few wheat cents and some clad but the heat was getting to me I forgot to bring my water this schools been hammered over the years but by slowing down any listening for the deep tones I’m still plucking some good stuff for it!!
BD88F4FD-43B1-4559-A8E0-4971718BB940.jpeg
DCC2D381-F661-4EAA-A014-17DAF940D65F.jpeg
671608E8-5BA2-45D0-84A5-23ACA577B94B.png
215CFADC-6DCA-42D7-BFB6-1C50D50219C3.png

I used the nox 800 settings were
Field 2
Recovery speed 4
Sensitivity 25
Iron bias 0
HH
Mark

Hunting has been slow so I decided to stay very close to home in the shade of a older school which I only stayed for about an hour.
Dug the 1903 Barber dime deep under a big rusty nail signal was a low tone! Then 2 ft away the deep Indian.

I also dug a few wheat cents and some clad but the heat was getting to me I forgot to bring my water this schools been hammered over the years but by slowing down any listening for the deep tones I’m still plucking some good stuff for it!!View attachment 5986View attachment 5987View attachment 5988View attachment 5989
I used the nox 800 settings were
Field 2
Recovery speed 4
Sensitivity 25
Iron bias 0
HH
Mark
It is still a thrill to find one !

It is still a thrill to find one !
Yep Elmy I never would have thought it was a barber it rang up low I figured a Indian

Yep Elmy I never would have thought it was a barber it rang up low I figured a Indian
I have gotten a few surprises on some deep wheat penny signals like that....Everyone hears WOW ! Or something similar if you know what I mean !

Looks like some of my farmed field coins hit by a plow or disc...almost makes you want to cry after digging a ten inch hole doesn't it ?