Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beating an old park to death for silver.

Hit that same old park hard again this weekend and it paid me off to leave and not bother it. :detecting:

First target of the day. 1956 George VI penny.

Second target was the gold plated and engraved "S" face off a cufflink I believe.

Next target was a 1917 wheat cent.

Hit two loonies, then had a really good 12-38 signal under a large root near a tree. Took awhile to dig out(watch video for how long it took) as they were wedged between 2 large roots.

Pocket spill. 1917 George V silver dime and a 1908 "small 8 variety" Edward VII "fishscale" nickel. Scratched the nickel with my lesche, it was unavoidable if I wanted them out. Lucky I didn't scratch them both.

A foot away toward the tree I got another 12-36/12-38 signal and pulled a 1933 George V One Cent coin.

.925 stamped silver earring on left side of the same tree.

1991 Hong Kong twenty cent piece.

Five hours total for this hunt covering the same area and some more very slowly and meticulously.

GL & HH all!

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxVoFV2TzPY&feature=share&list=UUtAo_Cv2FnfZ13nuTUnfYWw

Great job !