Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

BEAUTIFUL Buffalo Nickel!

Went to the new park I have been hammering. Dad got a wheat penny right off the bat and I walked around for a while and under this tree I dug 3 Jeffersons and then I got a real nice smooth deep 12-13. Popped the plug. Still down there. About 7 inches deep I see a red nickel come popping out. I could already see the date was 1914. Cleaned it up and it’s a 1914 S. A semi key date. Other than that some clad and a wheat for me and that was it. Made my day! Never hunted out.
E8A7BEFC-5F29-4419-983C-79B61012ACFB.jpeg
789C5606-5B94-45BB-9E6B-292C6932CD1F.jpeg

Always makes you take a deep breath when you first realize just what it is!! Nice find!!!

Congrats! I got 6 wheats and two Jeffersons yesterday. The Equinox hits them nickles pretty good!
Since I got the nox in early April I have dug over 75 Jefferson nickels. Some buffaloes and wars as well. I love park 1 and 5 tones. The older nickels sound a lot smoother than the newer ones do.