Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beautiful day to go hunting

Larry (IL)

We had permission to hunt one yard, wish we had more, what a great day. My take was 11 wheats, the oldest is 1919-S and a couple of Merc's, a 44 and a 20 something. The rest is the usual misc.

What a perfect day to be out detecting. The sun was shining and a slight breeze to keep you cool and the ground was great to dig in. I would love it to be like that all the time. I didn't do near as good as Larry. See photo. I was having some major trouble with the MXT Pro. It wouldn't stop talking. I was digging junk left and right with many "excellent" signals. Nope, that's not how I roll. It was a struggle all throughout the yard. :ranting:

I'm glad you found some silver Honey! All I have to show is one little Indian dated 1906. Not even one wheat cent.

I know it was my machine. I want my old standby MXT. HH to all!

[attachment 343586 20170404_090702.jpg]