Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Been busy !!

Mark kus

Hi Everyone I’ve had a lot going on and just got back out detecting one day with my pastor and we did real well…
I just sold my boat which I’ve owned 16 years it was hard but the way the economy is going it was time so im down sizing for a detecting skiff I can go anywhere.
I’ll be posting our finds from this past week with large big and small silver !!!! We had a awesome hunt! Here’s a sample! I got the half 😁the merc the Indian what left of it and Rosie along with a ton of wheats.
Mark

Attachments

• BC2F9FD5-902C-4707-95D1-66D94C41F987.jpeg
    BC2F9FD5-902C-4707-95D1-66D94C41F987.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 117
Those are some good finds! I dont think I’ve ever seen an IH quite that roached out yet the silver looks a bit tarnished too. Silver is silver and a good find is still a good find!!

Nice handful of silver finds there....good going. I've had some nasty I H's, but don't recall ever one that eaten up. Looks like a 3 year old in the ground zinc cent. HH jim tn

Thanks everyone it was an interesting spot the field only gave up two Indians and some musket balls and the mercury dime.
It’s when we entered the woods surrounding the field where the majority of the silver came from.
Randy had two silver quarters in a spill I had a wheat penny spill with the silver Rosie then Randy dug the barber.
So I headed the opposite way from him working my coil in all the brushy areas along the edge of the field when I had a great 32-33 I knew it was a silver I thought quarter but it was the walker!
I have another real nice high tone under a tree root I’ll be going back for that one I had some more silver from another spot which I will put up.
Always check the woods around parks the field was very quiet like it had been hunted hard except for the two Indians both rang up low 14 on my Nox but I was digging all the solid tones ..
Mark
Field 2
No discrimination
Iron 0
Sensitivity 23-25
Recovery 5-7

Last edited:
Tress are shade, shades draws hot people who lay down or sit to rest the rest is history for you to find ! I have had similar results too Mark, good observation!

HH Jeff