Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Been felling really lousy the past couple of weeks. Had a ..

Uncle Willy

urinary tract infection that I thought I got rid of but apparently not. My urine looked like chocolate milk so I went to my urologist and I not only have one infection but three different kinds of infections. No wonder I felt like crap. Now I'm on antibiotics again and wouldn't you know it, for a change the weather was beautiful today and I couldn't get out to go beeping as I felt so rotten and spent most of the day laying down. Just really pizzed me off. The Gods of detectordom are against me. Hope I can shake this crap loose and get back to normal. I've had a bunch of these infections and it's really getting old. I must have really pizzed the Gods off. HAA.

Bill

I hope so Kenny. I'm so tired of battling this crap plus it's seriously cutting into my detecting time and I've still got two field tests to finish up. I didn't even feel like fooling with the puter but thought I'd better get on and see what's going on out there.

Bill

Drink Alka-Seltzer .....it creates an alkaline environment in your bladder, helping to rid the bacteria. Forget the cranberry juice. It does nothing but keep you hydrated and is somewhat acidic.

Thanks for reminding me Dr. John. I know about the Alka-Seltzer, just forgot about it. And I know Cranberry doesn't do much as my wife drank that all the time and it didn't deter her infections one bit. My problem is that I have a bladder the size of Lake Michigan and it never completely drains out so the bacteria just lays in there and reproduces like in a giant petri dish.. I have to cath myself to keep my bladder drained and I'm delingquet about that as I hate it with a passion but going to have to do it often to keep the infections reigned in..I can drain out three liters from my bladder on any given day. Is that a bigun or is that a bigun?

Bill

Did someone say Crown Royal? I think I had a couple of bumps last night at pool league. I'm a little hazy this morning.

Get well very soon UW...

[size=large]:confused:[/size] Time to get a second or third opinion and stay on it. Don't fall in love with one Doctor they really don't know it all. I had my problems with Prostate cancer and because I'm a bull dog I found the right Doctor and the cure. Hang in there!!
Frank

Sorry Bill. Since my job went to crap - been drinking the cheap stuff. Comes right out of the bottom of the gas tank of my tractor. Pretty lumpy.

If you are draining that much, then you are having an excellent intake to help prevent urine stasis in your bladder. Is most of that water? The more, the better.....

Sorry your feeling ill Bill......Im not feeling to hot myself.

Alan

we are all rooting for you my friend get well because spring is arriving in Texas this weekend and next week 70's and near 80's.It eill be in Portland soon I hope