Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Been felling really lousy the past couple of weeks. Had a ..

Back in the 1980s my wife had kidney infections regularly. The worst one put her in Piedmont Hospital for a week, she had a fever that spiked around 105... she was SICK... so I can empathize with you.

Cranberry juice always seemed to help her.

Later in the 80s still we moved to the town where we now live. We started going to a small charasmatic church. She got another infection, they were a regular thing.. IIRC the medicine they would give her was called macrodantin, I remember because we had to get it all the time. True story: we were at church that Sunday and of course the pastor asked if there were any special prayer requests, she offered her request. The pastor, Mike Bailey (I don't know where he is now... PA I think) told her to come to the front for special prayer. I don't remember if it was just him or the elders but she said that when he prayed and laid his hand on her back that she felt a warmth run through her back... I am here to tell you that she has not had a kidney infection since. We have both had other problems, but she was healed of that thing right then and there. Miracles still sometimes happen... and to my way of thinkin, there should be more but usually we don't ask for them, I know I don't... I tend to just suffer. My back keeps me at home way too much and if it isn't the back it is the medicine they give me for the problem... the cure is almost as bad as the disease. It's always something isn't it.

I hope you get better now.

Julien

Julien