Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Been in Hospital for Old-Fashioned Cold & Cough--Almost Pnuemonia --Not Virus! Lots of Meds & IVs & Needle poking --Lots of prayers & Witnessing--

Missouri -- Ma Betty

My new names Firecracker, MS. Sunshine & then, I said call me crabby--Hurting with very little sleep until Friday night & Sat--Slept some today but not much; so Naptime from 3:30 to 6:30 & then Supper-Hopefully the food will start tasting better--BEEN very BLAH! Tami sleeping--Susan brought me home & then vanished! Still keep us in prayers--Sore throats, coughs & hurting AIN"T PLEASANT for sure! But Jesus was & IS with us when we allow Him to be; so hold on to Him & hang on tight as journey ahead is going to be a rough ride, EVEN if Aboard God's GLORY TRAIN--ALL ABOARD--WE ARE HEADING HOMEWARD & will be with Jesus or God will help us renew America for our Grandchildren to know it like we do or did!--Our Choice--Choose Wisely for God Jehovah Controls the Heavens & the Earth no matter what Happens! May God Bless & heal those who're sick, hurting, confused & tormented & guide & direct their footsteps to walk continuously where Jesus' Bright Light Shines! Amen! Ma

Ma, just stare it right in the eye and wink. Boogey Man should run knowing he met his match!!!!!

Ma, just stare it right in the eye and wink. Boogey Man should run knowing he met his match!!!!!
Thank you, Ronstar, & hopefully old slew-foot has met his match, but I was confused & should have stayed longer in hospital like the DR wanted but sick or not I am a stubborn Redhead--so I'm my own worst enemy too often & Tami needed more time to get over her cold & Bronchitis--She will be seeing her DR in Jackson, MO tomorrow! Please keep us in Continued Prayers for Physical Healing & our nation's HEALING! God Bless! Ma

Hope you get better Ma. I had back surgery 3 weeks ago, had been in chronic pain for 12 years, disk fusion and fixed a herniated disk, now pain free.
Thank you BobOso, Praise The Lord for His Grace & Tender mercies for healing you!! I have Chronic Neck & Back Pain--In Hosp, a pillow behind my back & another pillow under my head propping my neck just right, otherwise, not much sleep! Two Compressive Fractures of the back & seems forever to have corrupted disks in my neck--My Bones very fragile! God Bless! Ma

You get well now...YA HEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We're praying for ya and your Doctors.