Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Been super busy. Catchup Post #12

407floyd

This is the sequel to Post #11. Pic 1 is from one of the small towns around home: A Houston Post advertising thimble, gigantic button?, white rubber tire from toy, tiny perfume bottle, and unusual boot heel. Pic 2 is from a weekend hunt: My first crotal bell, dated 1872, 1912 Barber dime, 1946 quarter, war nickel, 1939D wheat, razor handle, Victorian chainmail purse, and can you see the blue Bennington marble with a channel around it? What's the purpose? Someone cut an "X" into the top of the bullet in the big live cartridge. What's the purpose? There was another trip to El Paso at this time, but I've lost the pic of all the finds together. There was at least a 1900 Barber quarter found then. Pic 3 is from a trip to the great spot along the coast where I'm never disappointed. Well, I was disappointed. It rained the entire time and streets were flooding all over town. I gave it a shot and hightailed out of there before it got worse. Managed to get the 1957 quarter and a 1930D wheat. That gets me into July 2022.

Attachments

• 20220605_200020.jpeg
    20220605_200020.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 64
  • 20220606_191644.jpeg
    20220606_191644.jpeg
    128.5 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0116.jpeg
    IMG_0116.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 65
Very neat finds.