Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

behind video impulse aq

Why would anyone be interested in a detector that have been talked about for years but still not available. :shrug:

Because it offers serious detach detectors something never available previously. A PI with great power. Waterproof to 3 meters, Uasble iron ID/exclusion and extremely short minimum pulse delay.

It's coming....And I'm Very Interested..

And this was posted before the Virus kicked in hard, First Texas is closed right now due to the USA Stay at home orders I believe.

From the French forum.......
LE JAG,

I think it's an excuse that everyone would do well ...

for the latest news, there are a hundred units being assembled
they will sell, this first series, I do not know when
and there is expected to wait for the first returns from users
then they must start with 30 units per month and mount production according to demand .. this
is the planned program, and since the first will be for the US market
it will take wait, anyway, it is no longer pressing, beaches are prohibited

Tropical beaches in this region are not closed, my Fisher Impulse is one of the best and in daily beach/water use since no one in this area got anything better.
If Impulse AQ should become available I'll have a look, in the very long interim time Fisher Impact is what make it happen.
:cheers:

Good to see the Impulse AQ Limited might be available to more than just a few beach hunters ....... guess it depend on the sole seller as to who will get and who will not. :shrug: