Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Best day in a long time...

The owner was getting ready for work, but said I could check out the front yard. He said that they had moved a lot of dirt. He had one guy with a detector go over it. Then he said it: Go ahead, but I don't think you will find much. Some of my best spots have been proceeded with that message. I hunted for twenty minutes and found two wheats when he came out. I was expecting to clear out, but he said go ahead and hunt the front yard (while he was at work).

I started doing a grid. Within five minutes I dug the first Large Cent. Next pass got another! I could hardly believe three in one day, then two more!! They were all down around 8-9" and sounded off great. Also got a nice 1874 IH, first year fatty, and an 1864 IH that has been put in a press or something. It has a big indentation and the rim is squished. I thought it was shot at first, but I think it was a press. Also found two buttons, four wheats and few do-dads. This is my record LC haul!
HH - BF

Nice collection of coppers !!:clap:

Wow! I would send a thank you card to the last guy that hunted there for removing the top layer of junk for ya. JJ

Amazing hunt!!!!

I kept thinking that there would be some silver pop up, but it never happened. I am going to email the owner and see if he will let me finish off the front and side yards.
It was a hunt to remember that is for sure!!
HH - BF

SWEEEEET:clapping: