Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Best detector for me !

Tony-Ok

I just recently purchased A D2 Lite . Had an ORX that was good, but lacked the ability to fine tune audio and no MSF. Wow what a difference!! I am going out on a limb here , ……. But I don’t think I will ever need a new detector……ever ….. I couldn’t afford the full D2 , but when the Lite version came out I was able to jump on board, an glad I did. This detector is awesome!! Everything I want and need. Checks every box !! HH Tony

Tony, sure glad you like the D2. I really like mine 'esp. the weight. My only problem is the letters and numbers are too small (control box) for me but at my age I don't like wearing glasses so I'll live with it. I pretty much use the programs as they are. I'm still living 20 years in the past with electronics. Electrons are dangerous. They are out to get us.

Tony, sure glad you like the D2. I really like mine 'esp. the weight. My only problem is the letters and numbers are too small (control box) for me but at my age I don't like wearing glasses so I'll live with it. I pretty much use the programs as they are. I'm still living 20 years in the past with electronics. Electrons are dangerous. They are out to get us.
There is an adjustment setting if you like (need) large ID numbers.

Yes , I love the weight! I to wear glasses. I make a few minor changes with the programs . Once you have your settings you can set it to Large numbers and take off . The audio is all I really need . Its unmasking abilities are second to none!!!

Yes , I love the weight! I to wear glasses. I make a few minor changes with the programs . Once you have your settings you can set it to Large numbers and take off . The audio is all I really need . Its unmasking abilities are second to none!!!
Love my D2 too. I agree about the unmasking abilities. Bought mine with the 9 inch but just got the 11 last week and liking it a lot. A little deeper than the 9 and still excellent at separating targets.
Run mine on 5 tones, zero discrimination and 6 on the audio response. It’s a killer!

Love my D2 too. I agree about the unmasking abilities. Bought mine with the 9 inch but just got the 11 last week and liking it a lot. A little deeper than the 9 and still excellent at separating targets.
Run mine on 5 tones, zero discrimination and 6 on the audio response. It’s a killer!
Nice that's how I run mine when I'm using mine.

Deus 2 with 9” coil and as of this week 11” also checks all the boxes for me. I also just got a second shaft( lightweight one) and a puck to stem mount , and a pair of WSA ii headphones. I’m using a separate shaft for the 11” coil with the remote, and one for 9” coil and the puck stem mounted.

Deus 2 with 9” coil and as of this week 11” also checks all the boxes for me. I also just got a second shaft( lightweight one) and a puck to stem mount , and a pair of WSA ii headphones. I’m using a separate shaft for the 11” coil with the remote, and one for 9” coil and the puck stem mounted

On a waiting list for the stem connector. Have both coils and the WSA ll’s as well so by using my Deus1 arm I guess I’ll have two D2’s set up.
I am on a list for the Manticore but still facilitating on whether to follow through. The D2 continues to amaze me.
A video I saw showing the Manticore vs the Deus 2 was flawed in my opinion because we’re running the D2 with the audio response set at 4. I run mine at 6 and have no negative affects and get deeper targets

On a waiting list for the stem connector. Have both coils and the WSA ll’s as well so by using my Deus1 arm I guess I’ll have two D2’s set up.
I am on a list for the Manticore but still facilitating on whether to follow through. The D2 continues to amaze me.
A video I saw showing the Manticore vs the Deus 2 was flawed in my opinion because we’re running the D2 with the audio response set at 4. I run mine at 6 and have no negative affects and get deeper targets
facilitating
Was trying to say facillating

Tony, I hate to appear dumb but how do you enlarge the letters and numbers? I can't seem to find it in the manual. Thanks a bunch for the help.

Tony, I hate to appear dumb but how do you enlarge the letters and numbers? I can't seem to find it in the manual. Thanks a bunch for the help.
If you have the D2 WS6 master, here is the picture from manual.

Attachments

• FD3334AC-6DD6-4057-92AD-8CEC7A3CBFF0.jpeg
    FD3334AC-6DD6-4057-92AD-8CEC7A3CBFF0.jpeg
    209.2 KB · Views: 77
I have a full D2 9”and purchased a D2 lite 11” to have an extra. Kinda disappointed with the lite handle compared to the reg D2. Love the detector as a whole.