Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Best of 2012

I went out 12-31-12 at about 630p for a short hunt I managed 2 silver rosies which was awesome I wanted 20 silvers this year and I barely hit. I have hunted that school with my AT Pro and with the SE Pro and missed them this area was a small section which happened to be near some outside lights I thought I pounded that spot but I guess not. I know for many of you that 20 silvers is a drop in the bucket but for us in this area silver and old old coins are not common. Most people here bartered for what they needed. I had alot of firsts this year my first merc 5 more followed My first Washington 4 more followed, first barber ( a 1911 dime) 2 IH 3 Buffs 3 war nickels. My first gold and diamond ring 7 silver rings. I got the CTX when it came out and it was the best money I have ever spent 90 % of my finds this year came from it. I also got few cool relics most of my finds came while hunting with my good friend and hunting partner Bootyhunter1971 the other half of " Sea Rover Subterfuge" The video link is from his post but we did the video jointly it was a great year and I look foward to a full year with Misty ( my CTX) HH hunting and goodluck with your hunts hope we all have a stellar year!!!!!

http://youtu.be/C9hqQexWaRs

Those are great finds!!

Congrats on awesome first year with CTX!!

Congrats on your finds MtWolf, glad you got the CTX and I saw first hand what it could do! Had a blast all year long hunting together and also making the video. Hope this year is even better. BH