Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Best pocket spill ever:yikes:

stubbs1

My computer went down , had to get a new one, so I haven't posted for awhile. Theres 2 hunts here. First hunt I got 2 rosies & 5 wheats . Then came today & it was a doosey. Wife went to a strawberry festiful in a small town last year & told me about the park. Dates back to middle 1800's. It's about 60 miles away. I finally went there this AM. Wasn't there 10 min. & got the 1865 Indian Found a few wheats & then I got a de3ep nickel signal, but I would get almost a penny signal at the end of each swing.. Dug a deep plug , There was a piece of a pulltab laying in the hole, so I figured I was done. Thank god I aways check my hole.First half dime came out & I seen it when I pulled some dirt. Stuck the probe back in the hole & WOW another signal. Took out some more dirt ,Put the probe back in the hole & still got a signal. Dug some more put dirt on my towel & checked the hole. Finally got it I said. Put the probe on the towel & got 2 more half dimes & the seated dime. Best hole I ever dug. Just had the wife make me a margarita to celebrate In fact I might have 2 or 3 HH everyone

Nice digs!

Holy Shrimp !! Nice finds !!!

Wow, some great coins there. Hope you can get back to that park soon!

Mark

Fantastic! A bust half dime, two seated half dimes and a seated dime. That is a tremendous pocket spill. I'm still looking for my first bust anything. Way to go & HH!

n/t

an most excellent adventure for sure congrates super stuff stubbs

All i can say is WOW WOW WOW. Iknow how hard those are to come by..... one heck of a NICE hunt.

Dew

Makes me want to have a margarita for you too......:beers: I think I would have to get home and change my britches. :biggrin:

Wow stubbs1 WTG that is quit a spill at that, My oldest Dime is a 1888, Mickfin

That sure is SWEET!!! WTG Gonna be hard for you to top that now.

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!