Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Best program and settings for fresh water hunting

pine3874

Has anyone tried hunting in fresh water lakes yet? If so, what program did you find best and what were your settings? Haven't seen any videos yet in fresh water, so if there are some please post links to them. Thanks

Just a guess since I haven't used it yet but Park 2 for deep sand and Field 2 for the iron infested shallows should be good starting points. figuring out settings for the fine chains is a guess at this point but Field 2 should work.

Park 2 hands down. It is the only mode that will allow you to get tiny gold and gold chains aside from gold 1 and gold 2 which I'm suspecting will be a pain to use at the beach. Air testing in park 2 I also got 21 inches on a medium sized gold nugget ring which is absolutely insane. Park 1, Field 1, Field 2 would not even peep on a tiny gold chain. Park 2 sounded loud and clear.