Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Best program for small gold in dry sand or fresh water.

Dan(NM)

Gonna go hunt a freshwater beach that produced very well with the Nox using Park . I'm trying to get an idea which program might help in finding small gold rings or earrings. Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

U should get better input on the Nox forum. This is the XP Deus unless u are asking because u have a Deus. Most jewelry finds are spread out and as u learn the nuances of the audio u will get ‘em.

U should get better input on the Nox forum. This is the XP Deus unless u are asking because u have a Deus. Most jewelry finds are spread out and as u learn the nuances of the audio u will get ‘em
Dan said he did well using the nox now hes wondering which program with his D2 Dan I've used beach 1 and 2 found silver but no gold so far only
found gold with the Manticore in the water
Mark

Sorry Dan, I did not see in your post you were specifically asking about Deus 2 programs. Thought u were asking about Nox best programs in water / beach situations. Deus 2 does not have Beach 1 or Beach 2, it has Beach and Beach Sens.
However I took 12 of my gold rings at random and using my DEUS2, I don’t own a Nox.
I did an air test using the Deus2 Park program and the Deus2 Beach program. Here are the tid numbers using park. 85,84,87,71,67,58/59,52/53,36,72,68,58,83. Tid numbers using Beach
84,84,86,67,59,53/54,52/53,38,72,68,58,83.
As u can see and I think it holds true across the programs the numbers vary little, but dependent on your audio settings you can vary a lot. I know a lot of u would not dig a lot of these numbers. Too bad The three largest 14 k rings read 84,85,87. The 14k white gold ring read 37. Good luck.

Attachments

• AED5E3B9-DDF0-4018-A730-09D42CDAFA17.jpeg
    AED5E3B9-DDF0-4018-A730-09D42CDAFA17.jpeg
    838.6 KB · Views: 56
Sorry Dan, I did not see in your post you were specifically asking about Deus 2 programs. Thought u were asking about Nox best programs in water / beach situations. Deus 2 does not have Beach 1 or Beach 2, it has Beach and Beach Sens.
However I took 12 of my gold rings at random and using my DEUS2, I don’t own a Nox.
I did an air test using the Deus2 Park program and the Deus2 Beach program. Here are the tid numbers using park. 85,84,87,71,67,58/59,52/53,36,72,68,58,83. Tid numbers using Beach
84,84,86,67,59,53/54,52/53,38,72,68,58,83.
As u can see and I think it holds true across the programs the numbers vary little, but dependent on your audio settings you can vary a lot. I know a lot of u would not dig a lot of these numbers. Too bad The three largest 14 k rings read 84,85,87. The 14k white gold ring read 37. Good luck.
Not a problem, I should have stated my question with more clarity. When I hunt in or around water, I dig every repeatable signal until get signal fatigue, usually by the 4th hour of hunting. I appreciate the information on the rings!!